We Are Following CDC Guidelines to Keep You and Our Staff Safe
Please rest assured that we are dedicated to keeping our staff and you, our customers safe. We are following the guidance of the CDC by increasing our disinfecting and sanitizing of common areas, including our trucks and equipment along with social distancing.
According to the Governor Mandate, landscape, pesticide applicators and construction services are deemed "Essential Business" and are exempt from the "New York State on PAUSE" Executive Order. Here is an excerpt from that order:
For purposes of Executive Order 202.6/PAUSE Executive Order, "Essential Business" states “agriculture/farms,” which includes the horticulture industry. As outlined in Agriculture and Markets Law Article 25-AA Section 301, horticulture is a key component of agriculture and New York State farms.
For horticultural operations, the Department defines the following businesses/activities as consistent with Executive Order 202.6:
- Production, movement, maintenance, and sale of vegetable plants, nursery stock, trees, plants, and flowers at greenhouse and nursery operations.
- Tree and shrub trimming and removal for disease, safety, and public health purposes.
- The placement and ground maintenance of sod, landscaping plants, flowers, ornamentals, and trees on residential and commercial grounds.
- Transportation necessary to meet any of the above functions.
- Agribusiness, including the sale and application of pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, and minerals, that support any of the above functions.
Click here to read the specifics in the order about the horticulture industry here. (PDF will open in a new window)
Click here to view the Executive Order and another memo regarding masonry work. (PDF will open in a new window)
For more general information about the order, click here. (will open new window and take you to government site)